Providing professionals with the tools to work in analog and digital, Sony's DVW-A510 Digital Betacam editing player (analog and digital), plays back digital Betacam and all analog Betacam recorded tapes. The unit includes analog video and audio outputs, SMPTE 259M serial digital V/A interface, four editable 20-bit digital audio channels, and a high-speed shuttle with picture.
- Superb Picture Quality
- High Quality Digital Audio
- Betacam SP® Playback Capability
- Versatile Integration into Current Analog Systems
- Digital Jog Sound
- Automatic Alignment Systems
- Reliable Tape Transport
- Channel Condition Monitoring
- Audio Monitoring
- Specifically designed for easy integration into existing analog systems.
- The DVW-A510 has a three-color channel condition indicator, each color representing a particular error rate threshold level.
- The DVW-A510 uses the Digital Betacam component digital recording format which provides superb picture quality and multi-generation capability to overcome the limitations of analog recording.
- The tape transport mechanism of the DVW-A510 isdesigned for precision and robustness.
- The DVW-A510 is fitted with the Automatic Alignment System to ensure the accurate reproduction of digital data.
- A matrix of push buttons is provided for audio monitor switching.
||ÊAC 90 to 265V, 48Hz-64Hz|
(serial no. 10475 and higher)
||5°C to 40°C|
(41°F to 104°F)
||-20°C to 60°C|
(-4°F to 140°F)
||25 to 80% (relative humidity)|
||Digital Betacam®: 96.7mm/s|
Betacam Playback: 118.6mm/s
|Servo Lock Time:
||0.5s or less (from standby on)|
||6s or less|
|Search Speed (Shuttle Mode):
||Still to approx. ±50 times normal playback speed|
|Digital Playback Time:
||Max. 124 min. with BCT-D124L cassette|
|Analog Playback Time:
||Max. 90 min. with BCT-90MLA cassette|
||Approx. 3 min. with BCT-D124L cassette|
|Dynamic Tracking Range (Variable Mode):
||-1 to +3 times normal playback speed|