Sony's got an entire line of Digital Betacam Editing Players to fit everyone's needs and budgets. The DVW-510 model (digital only)features playback of digital Betacam recorded tapes only, analog video and audio outputs, SMPTE 259M serial digital V/A interface, and two hour playback. The DVW-510 provides four 20-bit digital audio signal channels. The unit uses the Digital Betacam component digital recording format which provides superb picture quality and multi-generation capability to overcome the limitations of analog recording. Also, the DVW-510 has been specifically designed for easy integration into existing analog systems.
Additional Detailed Information:
- Superb Digital Picture Quality
- High Quality Digital Audio
- Versatile Integration into Current Analog Systems
- Serial Digital Interface
- Digital Sound Jog
- High Speed Picture Search
- Program Play
- Channel Condition Monitoring
- Equiped with SDI(Serial Digital Interface), which conforms to the SMPTE259M.
- Complete reproduction of four channels of digital audio is archived within the range of -1 to +1 times normal playback speed, even in Jog mode.
- Recognizable color pictures are provided in SHUTTLE speeds up to approx. ±50 times normal playback.
- Has a Program Play mode which allows video recordings to be reproduced over a range of ±15% normal speed, in increments of 0.1%.
- Has a three-color channel condition indicator, each color representing a particular error rate threshold level.
- Power requirements: AC 90 to 265V, 48Hz to 64Hz
- Power consumption: 180VA (140W) (serial no. 10140 and higher)
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 25 to 80% (relative humidity)
- Recording format: Digital BETACAM
- Tape speed: 96.7mm/sec.
- Fast forward/rewind time: Approx. 3 min with BCT-D124L cassette
- Servo lock time: 0.5s or less (from standby on)
- Load/unload time: 6s or less
- Playback time: More than 124 min. with (BCT-D124L)
- Search speed (shuttle mode): STILL to approx. ±50 times normal playback speed
- Dynamic tracking range: -1 to +3 times normal playback speed