Digital Betacam Editing Recorder (digital recorder/player). Coefficient recording (component digital), playback of Digital Betacam recordings only, pre-read audio and video capability, SMPTE 259M serial digital V/A interface, built-in Component analog video and audio interfaces, optional composite analog input(BKDW-505).Dynamic tracking at -1 to +3 times normal speed, digital jog sound for precise audio monitoring, video program play at +/- 15% in 0.1% steps, audio pitch correction option for program play, 10 bit 4:2:2 serial digital interface and processing, four editable 20 bit digital audio channels, high speed shuttle with picture, 50 times normal speed, built-in AES/EBU digital audio interfaces.
- Superb Picture Quality
- High Quality Digital Audio
- Compact and Lightweight
- Serial Digital Interface
- Digital Jog Sound
- Program Play
- Read Before Write; Preread Editing Capability
- Pilot Tone Tracking System
- Reliable Tape Transport
- Coefficient recording (component digital), playback of digital Betacam recordings only, pre-read audio and video capability, SMPTE 259M serial digital V/A interface, built-in analog video and audio interfaces, optional composite analog input, and 4:3 and 16:9 capability.
- Provides four, independently editable, 20-bit digital audio signal channels.
- Equipped with SDI, which conforms to the SMPTE259M; a 4:2:2 component digital video signal, together with four digital audio channels and time code are carried via a single coaxial cable, allowing simple connection with other SDI-equipped devices.
- Complete reproduction of four channels of digital audio is achieved within the range of -1 to +1 times normal playback speed, even in the Jog mode.
- DT playback heads are located ahead of the record heads on the scanner; previously recorded video and audio signals are read by these DT heads and can be processed by external equipment and recorded back onto the same track.
- In addition to conventional CTL-based tracking, the DVW-500 has an auto tracking system which enhances trackability.
- The tape transport mechanism of the DVW-500 is designed for precision and robustness; it uses a mid rotary-type scanner which is positioned between the upper and lower drums to obtain fine head-to-tape contact.
- Power requirements: AC 90 to 265V, 48Hz to 64Hz
- Power consumption: 270VA (220W) (serial no. 11015 and higher)
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Humidity: 25 to 80% (relative humidity)
- Recording format: Digital BETACAM
- Tape speed: 96.7mm/sec.
- Fast forward/rewind time: Approx. 3 min with BCT-D124L cassette
- Load/unload time: 6s or less
- Search speed (shuttle mode): STILL to approx. ±50 times normal playback speed
- Dynamic tracking range: -1 to +3 times normal playback speed
- Playback/recording time: Max. 124 min. with BCT-D124L
- Lock up time: Less than 0.5 sec. (from standby mode)
Additional Detailed Information:
||AC 90 to 265V, 48Hz to 64Hz|
(serial no. 11015 and higher)
||5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)|
||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
||25 to 80% (relative humidity)|
|Fast Forward/Rewind Time:
||Approx. 3 min with BCT-D124L cassette|
||6s or less|
||Shuttle Mode: STILL to approx. ±50 times normal playback speed|
|Dynamic Tracking Range:
||-1 to +3 times normal playback speed|
||Max. 124 min. with BCT-D124L|
||Less than 0.5 sec. (from standby mode)|
I/0 ports for analog component video